Whether we want to think about it or not, most of us will develop at least one cavity during our lifetimes. Even if you’re diligent about brushing and flossing and keeping up with our twice-yearly dental cleanings and exams, cavities can still sneak up on you. If you do develop a cavity, you can feel confident in the team at Greenwood Dental Care to repair it for you. With Waukegan tooth fillings from Dr. Kurziak, we can help you:
- Stop decay that can cause pain and eventual tooth loss
- Gain more confidence to smile freely
- Bite and chew comfortably again
- Prevent the need for more extensive and costly dental work down the road
- Protect your oral health and total body health
Get your cavity treated now, before it worsens. Call the smile pros at Greenwood Dental Care today at 847-595-5805 to schedule an appointment. If you have a toothache, we’ll do our best to fit you in for an emergency appointment on the same day you call.
Tooth-Colored Fillings Stop Decay
If you’ve had fillings placed in the past, you may be under the impression that all types of tooth fillings are the same. However, the old silver fillings you might be used to aren’t used as widely as they once were. Today, our dental practice and many others use composite resin fillings to repair cavities and damaged teeth. Composite tooth fillings offer several advantages over traditional amalgam fillings:
- They don’t contain any metal, so you won’t have to worry about the possibility of mercury leaching out of the filling.
- They are made from tiny particles of glass and plastic that are shaded to match the rest of your teeth.
- We need to remove less healthy tooth structure to place composite fillings.
You can relax in a comfortable massaging chair while we work. You can also listen to calming music or white noise. If you like dogs, you’ll love getting a greeting from our comfort dog, April.
If you need tooth fillings in Waukegan, contact Greenwood Dental Care soon. New patients can call 847-595-5805 and existing patients can call 847-429-3547.