The technology behind today’s dentures has come a long way in recent years. If all you know about these replacement teeth is what you remember from your grandparents’ old “false teeth,” you’ll be in for a pleasant surprise! Many of our patients choose dentures over other methods of teeth replacement because of their affordability and natural look. Other benefits of custom dentures include:
- The ability to show a warm and genuine smile that draws others to you
- More positive first impressions
- Easier biting and chewing so you can enjoy your favorite foods
- Long life, as your new teeth should last several years before needing replacement
- A younger, healthier, and more attractive look
Your new smile is waiting for you at Greenwood Dental Care. Call us today at 847-595-5805 for an appointment. Our office is conveniently located on Oak Grove Avenue near its intersection with North Delany Road. We’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 6:30 p.m.
For those without insurance, we offer a money-saving Smile Club. You pay a low monthly fee that covers the cost of exams and cleanings and offers a 15 percent discount on other services.
Say Hello to Your New Smile With Modern Dentures
Custom dentures can do a lot for your smile. If you’re missing most or all of your natural teeth, new dentures can give you back a beautiful smile that others will take notice of. Plus, you’ll be able to bite and chew much easier, and you won’t be restricted to a diet of bland, tasteless foods.
There are several types of dentures offered here at Greenwood Dental Care. Below are some of your options:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These dentures replace a full arch of teeth and are removed each day for cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – If you have some healthy teeth remaining, this may be a good option for you.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We’ll anchor your new teeth to dental implants using a system of snaps and balls.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable type of denture, as they’re secured to implants using a metal bar.
No matter what style of denture you need, we can help. For dentures in Waukegan, you don’t have to look any further than Greenwood Dental Care. Contact us today for an appointment. New patients call 847-595-5805 and existing patients call 847-429-3547.