It’s certainly no fun living living without all your teeth. Eating can be difficult, plus a lack of teeth can cause you embarrassment. You may hide your smile behind your hand in public, or not smile at all. This can lead to negative social consequences and even turn some people off. However, Greenwood Dental Care has good news for you! We can replace one or both arches of teeth with durable lifelike teeth using All-on-4 dental implants in Waukegan. This leading-edge technique can allow you to:
- Smile proudly in public without having to hide your lack of teeth
- Draw others to you with a natural-looking smile
- Look forward to dining out and trying new restaurants
- Improve your oral health and overall body health
- Show off a younger-looking, more appealing appearance
- Avoid the bone loss that occurs with traditional dentures
- Never suffer embarrassment from loose or shifting replacement teeth
Your new smile is waiting for you at Greenwood Dental Care. Call us today at 847-595-5805 to schedule your All-on-4 consultation. You’ll find our office conveniently located on Oak Grove Avenue, just down from Tru-Spec Metals. We’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 6:30 p.m. If you don’t have insurance, ask about our Smile Club. A low monthly fee covers the cost of preventive care like exams and cleanings, and you’ll save 15 percent on other services.
All-on-4 Gives You More for Less
If you’re missing most or all of your natural teeth, you owe it to yourself to find out about dental implants. These small metal posts can be inserted in your jaw by an oral surgeon, where they will chemically fuse with your jawbone in a process known as osseointegration. New bone material will actually grow around the implants, forming a durable, long-term base to anchor replacement teeth.
You may be under the impression that you would have to get one implant placed for every missing tooth. However, with an All-on-4 procedure, that’s not the case. Dr. Kurziak can anchor full arches of teeth – on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both – using just four precisely placed implants per arch. The secret is in the placement of the implants,. Two implants will be embedded vertically, and two implants will be placed at specific angles for maximum stability.
Here’s how your All-on-4 procedure will go:
- Dr. Kurziak and our team will plan your procedure using advanced imaging with digital X-rays.
- We’ll coordinate your implant placement with a trusted local oral surgeon.
- On the day of your procedure, the oral surgeon will place your implants according to the treatment plan.
- Dr. Kurziak will attach a set of temporary fixed teeth to the implants, making sure they fit properly and feel comfortable. In some cases, this can be done on the same day.
- You’ll wear these temporary teeth until your final restorations are ready, at which time we’ll anchor them into place.
- You won’t have to remove your new teeth for cleaning like you do with conventional dentures. You’ll just brush and floss as usual.
With All-on-4 dental implants in Waukegan, you can get your implants and new teeth all in the same day. Contact Greenwood Dental Care today to get started. New patients can call 847-595-5805 and existing patients can call 847-429-3547.