Orthodontic treatments used to mean spending years wearing braces. Fortunately, you no longer have to wear metal wires and brackets at all! Clear aligners in Waukegan can discreetly give you the results you want without anyone noticing. As a result, you can:
- Love your smile during and after treatment
- Fix alignment problems that cause discomfort
- Enjoy better oral health in the long term
- Get a boost in confidence about your appearance
- Improve your chances at new opportunities thanks to straight teeth
Call 847-595-5805 for an appointment. If you don’t have insurance, make sure you join our Smile Club for savings on treatment. It gives you discounts on services and coverage on preventive care.
Get an Attractive Smile You Feel Proud to Show Off
You certainly aren’t alone if you are getting orthodontic treatment. Studies show that about 27 percent of patients getting orthodontics are adults. One reason so many adults are comfortable pursuing this treatment is because of the many discreet solutions available. At Greenwood Dental Care, we offer ClearCorrect to our patients.
When you come in for your consultation, Dr. Kurziak examines the extent of your alignment issues. If it’s purely a cosmetic problem, she may recommend veneers instead. Also known as “instant orthodontics,” these thin porcelain shells can cover small gaps or slightly overlapping teeth.
If ClearCorrect is right for you, we’ll capture impressions with a digital scanner and get your aligners created. You’ll experience numerous benefits throughout your aligner treatment:
- Barely Visible – The invisibility of the aligners is one of the biggest perks. No one but you and your dentist needs to know you are wearing them.
- Comfortable – The aligners fit snugly over your teeth. You won’t have to deal with wires or brackets irritating the inside of your mouth.
- Convenient – You can remove your aligners when you brush your teeth, floss, or sit down for a meal. Just make sure you wear them about 22 hours a day!
- Easy Maintenance – All you have to use to clean your aligners is a soft toothbrush and gentle soap or toothpaste.
- Stress-Free Checkups – We’ll have you come in for progress checkups every six weeks. However, you won’t have to sit through uncomfortable wire adjustments like you would with braces.
Call 847-595-5805 for clear aligners in Waukegan. You can also request an appointment online.