Enjoy a Confident Smile With Dental Veneers in Waukegan
Porcelain veneers can last up to 20 years. Source.
Over the years, your teeth can become stained, chipped, or cracked, even with good oral hygiene routines. Before you know it, your pearly white smile looks dull and dingy. Our dental veneers in Waukegan can change all that. With this procedure, you will:
- Achieve a gorgeous smile you feel confident showing others
- Look younger and more attractive
- Feel comfortable in social situations
- Improve first impressions, professionally and romantically
- Gain the confidence to pursue your goals
Take the first step toward a beautiful smile by calling 847-595-5805 for an appointment. Make sure you join our Smile Club if you don’t have dental insurance. You’ll get biannual cleanings and exams covered and a 15 percent discount on other services like veneers!
Make Your Teeth Shine With Veneers
Making the choice to pursue veneers is a worthy investment in your smile. They disguise a variety of dental imperfections, such as wear and tear, chips or cracks, stubborn stains, uneven or gapped teeth, or slightly misaligned teeth. In fact, veneers are sometimes called “instant orthodontics” for this reason! We use porcelain veneers to create your new smile. Their benefits include:
- Stain Resistant – Not only do veneers whiten your teeth, they also resist stains.
- Natural Appearance – Since they are slightly translucent, just like your natural teeth, they will blend in with your smile.
- Long Lasting – Porcelain veneers can last up to 20 years with good oral hygiene practices and regular dental checkups.
- Easy Maintenance – There’s no special care required for your veneers. Just take care of your teeth like normal.
It takes about two appointments to complete the procedure. We only have to remove a bit of enamel to make room in your mouth for the veneers. Then we’ll bond the thin porcelain shells to your teeth and harden them with a special light. You can relax the whole time with our cozy massaging chairs, relaxing music or white noise, and our comfort dog, April.
If you’re interested in veneers, new patients can call 847-595-5805 for an appointment. Existing patients can call 847-429-3547. We have early morning hours on Thursdays and appointments up until 6:30 p.m. on Mondays.