Keep Your Smile Healthy With Dental Cleanings & Exams in Waukegen
About 1 out of 4 adults has untreated decay. Source.
Waiting for a dental emergency to visit the dentist is no way to treat your smile. By catching oral health problems early on, your treatments are simpler and less expensive. At Greenwood Dental Care, our dental cleanings and exams in Waukegan will make you confident in your oral health. As our patient, you can:
- Treat oral health problems as they arise
- Get coverage on your checkups by joining our Smile Club
- Receive thorough care that improves your overall health and oral health
- Leave our office with a “fresh-from-the-dentist” feeling
- Enjoy attention from our comfort dog, April
Schedule your appointment by calling 847-595-5805.
Reclaim Good Oral Health With Our Exams & Cleanings
Visiting us twice a year for cleanings and exams is necessary for a lifetime of healthy smiles. We go above and beyond to keep your teeth and gums in excellent shape. When you visit us for your checkup, we will:
- Discuss your oral health and overall health history, as well as any problems you’ve noticed on your own
- Do a thorough cleaning that removes plaque and tartar from your teeth that you miss at home
- Polish your teeth to eliminate surface stains and make them shine
- Examine your mouth for issues such as tooth decay, dental damage, oral cancer, and bite or jaw problems
- Possibly recommend preventive treatments such as fluoride rinses or dental sealants
We may also take digital X-rays to capture images of your teeth and use intraoral cameras to get a closer look inside your mouth. If we do uncover any concerning areas, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan that gets you back on track. We can also discuss your smile goals, such as cosmetic treatments you are interested in.
If you haven’t had dental cleanings and exams in Waukegan for a while, schedule an appointment with us today. New patients can call 847-595-5805 for an appointment. Existing patients should call 847-429-3547.