Whether you’ve knocked out a tooth or an infection has gotten out of hand, there are times when you’ll need emergency dental care. When you want help as fast as possible, you can visit Greenwood Dental Care. We’ve seen many patients come through our doors with urgent dental needs and walk out feeling much-needed relief. As your emergency dentist in Waukegan, we can:
- Put a stop to your dental pain
- Restore your oral health again
- Help you feel at ease throughout treatment
- Protect your smile from further damage
- Give you same-day help whenever possible
Don’t hesitate to call if you ever need help! Call 847-595-5805 for an appointment. Make sure you also join our Smile Club! For a monthly fee, you’ll have the cost of cleanings and exams covered twice a year and one emergency exam as well. Plus, you’ll receive discounts on other services.
Our Emergency Dentistry Can Save Your Smile
Dental emergencies happen all the time. While they may not threaten your life, they can sure damage your smile unless you get prompt care. We try to fit you into our schedule on the same day you call whenever possible. We’ll do a thorough examination of your mouth and likely get X-rays to diagnose what’s going on with your dental health.
Depending on what we see, we may perform treatments, such as:
- Gum Disease Treatment – We’ll revive your gum health and eliminate the infection. It’ll help you avoid potential tooth loss.
- Tooth Fillings – If you have a cavity, we’ll get rid of the decayed portion of your tooth, then fill it in with a tooth-colored filling.
- Root Canals – An infection that has reached the pulp of your tooth needs a root canal to restore your tooth to health.
- Inlays or Onlays – These partial crowns can cover the biting portions of your teeth or the sharp edges of your tooth.
- Dental Crowns – A lifelike crown is often used to protect severely damaged teeth or mend cavities too large for fillings.
- Dental Bridge – If you have lost one tooth or several, a dental bridge can be placed to fill the gaps in your smile.
- Tooth Extractions – If a tooth is too damaged or decayed to save, we’ll gently extract it to protect other healthy teeth.
We know many of our patients experience anxiety about the dentist. That’s why we offer cozy amenities like massage chairs, soothing music or white noise, and warm blankets. Also, our comfort dog April will be happy to show you love and attention to put you at ease!
If you need the help of an emergency dentist in Waukegan, new patients can call 847-595-5805 for an appointment. Existing patients can call 847-429-3547. For any non-emergencies, you can also request an appointment online.