If you grew up going to an unfriendly dentist or an unwelcoming office, you probably don’t have positive thoughts toward dental care. We’d love to change all that for you! When it comes to relieving dental anxiety in Waukegan, you can trust our team at Greenwood Dental Care. We’ll help you feel at ease the moment you walk through our doors. With our help, you will:
- Get the dental treatments you need without fear
- Encourage other family members to come in for their checkups
- Give your child the courage to go to their first visit
- Enjoy the confidence of having a healthy smile
- Treat small issues before they become larger and more complex problems
We’d love to help you conquer your fear and feel better about your smile! Call 847-595-5805 for an appointment.
Soothe Your Nerves With Our Compassionate Team
You certainly aren’t alone when it comes to fearing the dentist. In fact, studies have shown about 36 percent of people are afraid of getting dental treatments. However, the last thing you want to do is avoid going to the dentist at all. We understand how nerve-wracking it can be to take that first step toward overcoming your unease. We go the extra mile to make sure you feel comfortable with:
- Cozy Amenities – We have massaging patient chairs you can relax in during your appointment. We also have warm blankets if you feel chilly, and soothing white noise or music to block out the sounds of our equipment.
- Our Comfort Dog, April – April is often one of the highlights of many appointments! She is a small labradoodle who adores people and loves making you smile.
- Affordable Care – Many patients don’t have insurance, which is why we have our Smile Club. It covers preventive care like cleanings and exams for a small monthly fee. Plus, you get a 15 percent discount on services like cosmetic and restorative treatments.
- Caring Staff – Our entire staff is committed to giving you quality care with gentleness and compassion. We welcome any questions you may have about your treatments and will walk you through the process of what to expect while you’re here.
- Modern Technology – We use digital X-rays to easily capture images of your teeth, and we also use intraoral cameras to get a closer look inside your mouth. This equipment makes for easier appointments and more comfortable treatment.
Relieving dental anxiety in Waukegan isn’t difficult when you choose our practice for your dental needs. If you’re a new patient, call 847-595-5805 for an appointment. Existing patients can call 847-429-3547. You can also request an appointment online.