Restorative dentistry is one of the things we do best here at Greenwood Dental Care. Dr. Nikol Kurziak, your restorative dentist in Waukegan, has decades of experience in helping her patients regain their smiles. Whether your tooth damage is due to decay, gum loss, injury, or another reason, she can help you get your smile back using her extensive skills and experience. With her treatment, you could soon:
- Smile without embarrassment in public, knowing your teeth look attractive
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Eat all your favorite foods again comfortably
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Make your romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
- Naturally draw others to you with a warm and genuine smile
- Improve your oral health and total body health
Let our team restore your smile! Call Greenwood Dental Care today at 847-595-5805 to schedule an appointment. Besides Waukegan, we also serve patients from Wadsworth, Gurnee, Winthrop Harbor, Beach Park, and the surrounding areas.
Ask about joining our Smile Club to save on your restorative treatments. You’ll pay a small monthly fee that covers the cost of exams and cleanings and provides savings on other services too.
Enjoy an Improved Smile & Bite With Restorative Dentistry
If you have damaged or missing teeth, restorative dentistry is exactly what you need to get your confidence back and restore your ability to chew easily. At Greenwood Dental Care, we use a variety of advanced technology to repair your smile. From digital X-rays to digital impressions, you’re in good hands with our experienced team and our use of technology. We’ll ensure that your treatment is as precise and efficient as possible.
We offer a number restorative dental services to get your smile back in shape, including:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our beautiful composite resin fillings blend in naturally with the rest of your smile. Plus, you won’t worry about having metal in your mouth, as they are made from tiny particles of glass and plastic.
- Dental Crowns – A custom-made crown will cap a damaged tooth, or along with a dental implant, replace a missing tooth. It will also restore your chewing capacity.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges can be anchored either by your other teeth or by dental implants. They will fill in the gaps in your smile left behind by missing teeth.
- Dentures – Dentures are a good option for many people for replacing missing teeth. Whether you’ve lost all your teeth or you have a few healthy teeth remaining, we have a style of denture that’s right for you.
- Dental Implant Restorations – We can replace one missing tooth or restore teeth in your entire mouth using implants. These artificial teeth roots are embedded in your jaw and anchor sturdy, fully functional replacement teeth.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – Dr. Kurziak can attach an entire row of fixed teeth to just four precisely placed implants. You’ll never have to remove your teeth for cleaning like you do with conventional dentures.
- Same-Day Smile – How would you like to receive your dental implants and new teeth all in the same day? It’s possible with same-day smile. Leave our office with a mouth full of teeth ready to face the world.
For treatment from an experienced restorative dentist in Waukegan, contact Greenwood Dental Care today. New patients can call 847-595-5805 and existing patients can call 847-429-3547. You can also request an appointment online. With our extended hours, scheduling is easy.