Many people assume they need to visit a dermatologist or plastic surgeon’s office to get Botox in Waukegan. That couldn’t be further from the truth! Your dentist is the ideal professional to give you this FDA-approved treatment. Dr. Kurziak is extensively educated and trained in facial and oral anatomy. As a result of this treatment, you can:
- Feel confident about your youthful appearance
- Avoid invasive cosmetic surgery to eliminate wrinkles
- Make it part of a complete smile makeover
- Put a stop to painful TMJ symptoms
- Easily get treatment during your checkups
Call 847-595-5805 for an appointment. Ask about our Smile Club for discounts on treatment.
Reverse Aging & Experience Pain Relief Thanks to Botox
Botox got its name from the material that it’s made of: botulinum toxin. It’s a purified version of the bacteria and is approved for cosmetic and therapeutic use by the FDA. At our practice, we use it for many treatments, such as:
- TMJ Disorder: Botox works by relaxing facial and jaw muscles. We may combine this treatment with a custom-made bite guard for long-term relief.
- Chronic Headaches: Botox injections can help patients with chronic headaches. It’s typically recommended if you have more than 15 per month.
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles: This is one of the most popular uses of Botox. We’ll inject it in strategic places in your face to give you smoother skin.
We’ll discuss your purpose in seeking Botox when you come in for your appointment. While it’s certainly a treatment solution for headaches and TMJ pain, we’ll explore your options. Once we’re ready to move forward, the entire treatment takes about 15 minutes. You’ll start seeing results within 48 to 96 hours. Its effects often last about four months. Because it’s a quick and easy treatment, you can make it part of your regular dental checkup.
Call 847-595-5805 for Botox in Waukegan. You can also request an appointment online.