Your smile is only as beautiful as it is healthy. By prioritizing your oral health, you are doing your part to protect your teeth and gums against damage and disease. At Greenwood Dental Care, we’ll do our part too. As a bonus, your smile will look great! Our general dentistry in Waukegan will:
- Identify and eliminate dental health problems before they worsen
- Improve your at-home oral care routine
- Keep your smile in check at all stages in life
- Restore your confidence in your dental health
- Provide comprehensive treatment plans for your unique needs
If you haven’t had your latest checkup, call 847-595-5805 for an appointment. Be sure to ask about our Smile Club! The insurance alternative offers coverage on preventive services and discounts on other treatments – all for a low monthly fee. Options are available for adults, children, and patients vulnerable to gum disease.
Your Smile Will Look & Feel Fantastic With General Dental Care
Your mouth is a window to the rest of your body. When it isn’t in top shape, your overall health is at risk too. That’s why we encourage our patients to visit us every six months for a dental cleaning and exam. We will not only thoroughly clean your teeth, but we’ll examine your mouth for issues such as gum disease, cavities, and oral cancer.
Our general dental services include:
- Preventive Care – We can apply dental sealants to the chewing surfaces of your teeth to prevent cavities. We also use fluoride to give your teeth an extra means of defense against harmful bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you have an infection in your gums, we’ll perform a deep cleaning procedure called scaling and root planing to restore your gum health.
We can also discuss chronic issues you may be experiencing, such as bad breath or dry mouth. We’ll recommend treatments that provide relief and address any underlying issues that need our attention.
If you need general dentistry in Waukegan, call 847-595-5805 (new patients) or 847-429-3547 (existing patients) for an appointment. You can also request an appointment online. We’d love to introduce you to our comfort dog, April! She’ll help keep you calm during your visit.