Restore Your Smile & Oral Health With Dental Crowns & Bridges in Waukegan
An individual crown is the most common type of restoration. Source.
Dr. Kurziak has helped countless patients restore the function of their teeth using a crown or bridge. In fact, Waukegan dental crowns and bridges are so versatile, they can be used in numerous ways to improve smiles and make biting and chewing more comfortable. In the skilled hands of Dr. Kurziak, these restorations
can help you:
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Look forward to dining out and trying new dishes
- Smile with confidence in your social interactions
- Make better first impressions
- Prevent more extensive dental damage
- Improve your oral health and overall health
Don’t go through life with damaged, diseased, or missing teeth. Call Greenwood Dental Care today at 847-595-5805 for an appointment. Our extended hours make scheduling easy. Ask about joining our Smile Club. A low monthly fee covers the cost of biannual cleanings and exams, and you’ll save 15 percent on other services. Plus, there are no waiting periods, annual limits, or other insurance hassles.
Crowns & Bridges Can Rehabilitate Your Smile
If you come to our dental practice with damaged teeth or teeth that are in poor health, we may recommend a crown or bridge for repairing them. To make these restorations, we’ll take digital impressions with a scanner – you won’t have to deal with the goopy mess of traditional impressions. We’ll send this information to our lab partner, who will custom craft your new restoration.
A crown is a cap for a tooth or dental implant. A bridge is made up of crowns on either end that anchor to your other teeth or to implants, with one or more artificial teeth in the middle. Here are some ways we use crowns and bridges for restoring smiles:
- Single Crown for Tooth Repair – We’ll cover your damaged tooth with a crown to strengthen it and prevent further problems.
- Fixed Dental Bridge – This type of bridge attaches with crowns to your other teeth and fills in the gap left by one or more missing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Crown – After an implant is placed where your tooth is missing, we’ll cap the implant with a crown to restore your tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will anchor to two or more dental implants with artificial teeth in the middle. Unlike traditional bridges, an implant bridge will keep you from suffering bone loss in your jaw.
If you need Waukegan dental crowns and bridges, come to the smile experts at Greenwood Dental Center. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. New patients can call 847-595-5805 and existing patients can call 847-429-3547.