With an excellent implant dentist in our area like Dr. Nikol Kurziak, there’s no reason not to have a mouth full of beautiful and fully functional teeth. Waukegan dental implants are a wonderful way to replace any number of missing teeth so that you can enjoy life more. Implants offer you many benefits, including:
- A natural-looking smile you’ll proudly show off to everyone
- Long-lasting results, as your implants can last for decades
- The ability to eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods
- A younger, healthier, and more appealing appearance
Get back your smile with teeth implants. Call Greenwood Dental Care today at 847-595-5805 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our office easy to get to on Oak Grove Road, near its intersection with North Delany Road.
Smile Confidently & Eat What You Want With Implants
Teeth implants have changed modern dentistry for the better over the past few decades. These prosthetic teeth roots take the place of missing teeth, as they are embedded into your jaw by an oral surgeon. Implants are made from titanium, as this metal actually fuses with your jawbone, helping keep your jaw strong and intact.
There are several ways we can use implants to restore your smile. Some popular dental implant restorations are described below:
- Single Implant-Crown Combination – An implant will replace your missing tooth root, and a new crown will cap the implant to completely restore your tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – We’ll anchor your new bridge securely on either end with implants, with one or more artificial teeth in the middle. You’ll smile with more confidence without worry that others will see metal clasps in your mouth.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – We can secure your dentures to teeth implants either using a system of snaps and balls or with a sturdy metal bar attached to the implants.
- All-on-4® Implants – Our team can attach a full row of fixed teeth to just four implants to restore your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. You’ll have beautiful teeth that you never have to remove for cleaning or care.
- Same-Day Smile – Find out if you’re a good candidate for this innovative treatment. If so, you can get your implants and new teeth all in the same day – without any waiting.
Make your smile complete again with Waukegan dental implants from Greenwood Dental Care. Contact us today for an appointment. New patients can call 847-595-5805 and existing patients can call 847-429-3547. You can also request an appointment online.