Your smile says a lot about you. If you feel confident showing off your teeth when you grin, it says to others you are confident and sure of yourself. If you close your lips or cover your mouth when you smile, it says the opposite. At Greenwood Dental Care, we’d love to help you convey self-assurance with your smile. As your cosmetic dentist in Waukegan, we can:
- Fix the smile flaws you’ve been trying to hide
- Strengthen your teeth and address damage
- Restore your confidence in your smile
- Inspire you to prioritize your oral health
- Make your smile look younger with our many treatment options
Call 847-595-5805 for an appointment. Be sure to join our Smile Club if you don’t have insurance. With a small monthly fee, you’ll get coverage on preventive care treatments and a 15 percent discount on services like cosmetic or restorative care.
Hide Imperfections With Our Cosmetic Dental Treatments
A study recently showed that 45 percent of participants agreed that a smile is someone’s most attractive feature, no matter their age. This means that no matter what stage in life you are in, it’s never too late (or too early!) to improve the appearance of your smile. When you come in for our cosmetic dental care, we’ll discuss what you want to change or improve about your teeth. Depending on your needs and goals, we may recommend services such as:
- Teeth Whitening – You can whiten your teeth at home with custom-fit trays and professional whitening solution, or in our office with our laser whitening treatment that takes only one appointment.
- Tooth Bonding – This is an affordable way to disguise imperfections like slightly damaged or significantly stained teeth. We’ll give your teeth a uniform appearance that looks great when you smile.
- Dental Veneers – We’ll use ceramic veneers that look just like natural teeth, only better. It’s a more expensive treatment than bonding to achieve perfect-looking teeth, but your results will last a decade or longer.
- Smile Makeover – If you are interested in making over your whole smile, we can create a custom treatment plan that includes several cosmetic procedures. It may also include restorative treatments, to repair more noticeable damage or replace missing teeth.
We know how important it is to make the right decisions for your smile. That’s why we offer smile design that will allow you to “try on” your future smile and see how it feels to you. This process takes into consideration the contours of your face, mouth shape, tooth structure, and oral health. We want you to feel comfortable about moving forward with treatments.
Your smile is worth the investment! If you’re ready to meet with a cosmetic dentist in Waukegan, call 847-595-5805 (new patients) or 847-429-3547 (existing patients) for an appointment. You can also request an appointment online. We have appointments available as early as 7 a.m. on Thursdays and don’t close until 6:30 p.m. on Mondays.