Much like building a house, making over your smile requires careful planning. Because it involves changing several aspects of your smile with one treatment plan, it’s important you have the help of a dedicated dentist. Dr. Kurziak will carefully outline your smile makeover in Waukegan, so you can:
- Reveal an attractive smile to those around you
- Get a boost in your self-esteem
- Turn the clock back on years of neglect
- Feel inspired to take better care of your oral health
- Make better first impressions on others
Call 847-595-5805 for an appointment. If you don’t have dental insurance, you’ll want to join our Smile Club. For a small monthly fee, you can get your cleanings and exams covered twice a year and a 15 percent discount on many of our other services.
Get a New Look With a Complete Smile Makeover
When you visit us for a smile makeover procedure, it’s essential you love the outcome. Smile design is the latest in dental innovation that allows you to “try on” a new smile before you begin treatments. In order to recommend services, we take the time to discuss what you’d like to change and examine your mouth for any potential oral health concerns. Often, making over your smile includes both restorative and cosmetic treatments.
Your treatments may include:
- Teeth Whitening – You can remove lingering stains on your teeth with either at-home or in-office treatments.
- Dental Veneers – These thin porcelain shells cover up imperfections and last for a decade or longer with proper care.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding also covers up dental flaws. It isn’t as expensive as veneers, but the results don’t last as long.
- Dental Crowns – Our lifelike crowns can cover up damage to your teeth and blend in with your smile.
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings can address minor areas of damage.
- Dental Implants – If you have missing teeth, we can pair your restorations with implants to improve your chewing strength and jawbone health.
Because we know some patients deal with dental anxiety, we’ve designed our office to put you at ease throughout your appointments. You’ll find cozy massaging chairs, relaxing white noise or calming music, and warm blankets. Our sweet in-office comfort dog, April, can also make you feel right at home.
If you are interested in a smile makeover in Waukegan, make an appointment by calling 847-595-5805 (new patients) or 847-429-3547 existing patients.