Self-Care Should Be A Priority, Ladies
Many women require gentle reminders to practice self-care above those of others. All too often, we meet women who work tirelessly to fulfill the needs of their families. We see working moms, both at home and in office, who prioritize the health and wellness of their children, spouse and even friends before their own.
We get it: there’s joy and fulfillment in taking care of others. However, it may be time to “put on your oxygen mask” and consider whether you are remembering to care for yourself. Your dental health should be one of your top priorities. Smile restoration and makeovers can take years off your appearance, while adding years to your life by improving your health. If you’re looking for a way to jump start your new self-care inclusive way of living, contact us for a cosmetic consultation.
Cosmetic Self-Care At Greenwood Dental
Do your teeth need a little bit of cosmetic self-care? Have you neglected your dental health amidst the hustle and bustle of your life? Don’t worry — Greenwood Dental will help! We offer a panoply of cosmetic dentistry services designed to get your smile looking bright and beautiful! From smile makeovers to orthodontics, Greenwood Dental has you and your teeth covered! Practice self-care with our cosmetic dentistry services, which include but aren’t limited to:
- All on 4 Dental Implant: These special dental implants are able to replace an entire row of teeth. Whether its your upper or lower mouth that need self-care, All on 4 dental implants can fix your smile!
- Dental Bonding: If you need to correct cracks, cover stains, or fill cavities, dental bonding is what you need! Composite resin is bonded directly onto your teeth and hardened using LED lights. Restore your smile with dental bonding!
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers close gaps, reshape teeth, and fix chips, fractures, and dislocation. Porcelain veneers look like teeth and fit right over yours. Make your smile look whiter, straighter and more intact today!
- Teeth Whitening: Are your teeth stained or discolored? If so, practice self-care by getting teeth whitening. We’ll have your smile looking white and bright in no time.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: If you need a cavity or other gap filled out, Greenwood Dental has you covered! Our fillings are the same white color as your teeth, allowing for a seamless smile.
General Dentistry and Self-Care
Not all dental needs are merely cosmetic fixes. Sometimes, self-care involves oral health and hygiene. You only have one set of teeth and only one mouth, so oral self-care is of paramount importance. Greenwood Dental also offers a number of general dentistry services to keep your mouth clean and healthy. From restorative dental work to topical fluoride, Greenwood Dental can help you practice oral self-care. General dentistry services include but aren’t limited to:
- Dental Cleanings: Have you neglected taking care of your teeth? If so, come get a professional dental cleaning from Greenwood Dental. We’ll leave your mouth feeling like its brand new!
- Fluoride Treatment: Repair your teeth and make your mouth clean with our fluoride treatment. If it’s good enough for the water supply, it’s good for your teeth!
- Oral Cancer Screenings: Be prepared for the possibility of oral cancer and get yourself screened immediately.
- Gingivitis Treatment: Gingivitis, like all oral maladies, is a pain to deal with and a threat to your health. Stop infection in its tracks with our gingivitis treatment.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Prevent gum disease with our gum disease treatment. If you see blood on your toothbrush, you need gum disease treatment pronto. Don’t delay your preventative self-care; stop gum disease before it gets out of control.
Contact Greenwood Dental
If you’re ready to start practicing dental self-care, come to Greenwood Dental. You can call us at 855.528.3961 or contact us online to make an appointment. We look forward to seeing you and your new and improved smile!