Visiting a family dentist to get a check-up and a teeth cleaning is a vital part of your oral care regimen. But we know that finding family dentistry services that your whole family loves can be difficult. Our family dentistry practice near Winthrop Harbor, Illinois, is designed with you in mind. Maintaining dental hygiene is easy when you trust your mouth to us. Our highly-trained dentists provide care for all ages, helping you and your family achieve the smiles they deserve.
Why are Family Dentistry Services Important?
Family dentistry provides a single spot to get quality care for your whole family. We are equipped to treat all ages, taking the hassle out of your family’s routine dental care. Receiving care from Greenwood Dental means you won’t have to find a new dentist as you or your children age.
Brushing and flossing alone might not be enough to secure the dental health you or your kids deserve. When you take advantage of our family dentistry services, we don’t just provide care for the here and now. We also look out for your future, being careful to identify early signs of teeth or gum disease and supporting you in avoiding oral health problems down the road.
What Sets Family Dentistry Apart?
The best family dentistry practices employ a set of priorities to ensure your family receives only the best dental care. We are committed to providing exceptional care for your entire family. When you visit Greenwood Dental, you can be sure to experience:
- Personalized relationships: we work hard to get to you know—not just as our patients but as people. It’s not just important to us that you leave with a smile; we take pride in our patients walking in with a smile to a place that knows their name.
- Quality comprehensive dentistry: our care includes general, comprehensive, restorative, and therapeutic dentistry services. Whatever is affecting your teeth, we know how to deal with it.
- Patient education: part of our job is educating your family on best practices for taking care of your teeth.
- A comfortable environment: visiting the dentist can get a bad rap, especially among kids. But at Greenwood Dental, our comforting, serene environment is designed to put your family at ease.
- Modern technology: all the care you receive is backed by the latest technology and the most up-to-date techniques.
What to Expect as a New Patient at Greenwood Dental
All our patients begin their experience at Greenwood Dental with a comprehensive oral exam. This initial exam generally includes full-mouth X-rays so we have a full baseline of your current oral health to work from. After the exam and X-rays, your dentist will talk you through recommendations to maintain your oral health and a treatment plan for any issues they identify.
Next is a dental cleaning. Dental cleanings are key to taking care of those hard-to-reach areas that brushing and flossing can’t address on their own. Throughout the process, your comfort is our priority. We do everything in our power to ensure you and your children have a positive experience and leave with confident smiles.
Find Your Best Smile at Greenwood Dental
Let our skilled dentists take care of your family’s oral health needs. Greenwood Dental near Winthrop Harbor, Illinois, is here to give your family a great reason to smile. In addition to general care, we also offer:
- Oral cancer screening
- Root canal therapy
- Inlay and onlay restorations
- Dentures and dental implants